Item No.: TK-Gold VOC
An economical, low odor, chemically-reactive form release agent which prevents concrete from sticking to forms and form liners during the curing process. By the interaction of its fatty acids with the alkalinity of cement, TK-GOLD VOC provides easy release of concrete and form. “VOC” formulation meets VOC content requirements. Features:
• Increases the life of the form by providing a film that is water and rust-proof.
• Results in properly formed concrete that is ready for curing, sealing, paint or other coatings.
• Will not stain or discolor the concrete.
• Reduces clean-up time by preventing concrete build-up on the form or any tools and equipment used to place the concrete.
• Versatile and practical – TK-GOLD VOC is suitable for cold weather applications down to 0°F.
TK products depend on the interaction of chemically-created fatty acids with the alkalinity of concrete to minimize prep-time, preserve the soundness of mold materials, and expedite clean-up. Available in a solvent-based formula, form-release agents extend the life of wood, steel, aluminum, fiberglass, and plastic forms, leaving behind a waterproof, rustproof coating. Clean release reduces the accumulation of concrete residue on forms and lessens cleaning time. Both formulas can be sprayed, rolled or brushed on. Routine applications can also prevent concrete accumulation on paving equipment, mixers and chutes, trucks and tools of all kinds. TK Gold-VOC compliance includes meeting standards for US Army Corps of Engineers and US Navy Dock and Piers requirements.
When time is money, factor the value of TK Gold form-release products into both your schedules and budgets. Get more parade for less prep with TK Products.